Thursday, November 1, 2007

November 1, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!!!! I should have taken a picture of him to post but didn't think about it until now and it's a little late. I'll try to get one tomorrow...

Well, Monterey was great but it is good to be home. It has been a long week. We are planning to go to the house on Saturday morning. If you are interested in seeing it, give us a call and we will give you directions and times. We are hoping to close in about a week and a half! It probably would be a good idea to start packing, UGH!!! So, it looks like we'll be busy doing that for the next couple weeks (or months)!

1 comment:

Jolene George said...

Hey...thanks for giving me your blog address. Now I'll be able to keep up with your busy life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TYLER!!!!
Congratulations on your new house. It's beautiful and looks huge. I can't wait to see it in real life. If you want or need help with packing or moving, give me a call. I'm a pro now...32 moves later. (19 before we were married) Not something to brag about. I hate moving and Mark wants to move back to town.