Friday, October 19, 2007

WW Football Senior Night




Well, they lost their game tonight but Brandon did well. He had about 60 yards rushing and a touchdown and about 130 yards passing. Unfortunately his coach doesn't let him pass enough. They move the ball when he passes and get stopped when they run and he continues to call running plays. We don't understand it and it's very frustrating. We are afraid this is hindering his chances at getting a good scholarship. Anyway, it was also senior night so I'm including a photo (it's not the greatest but...) WE LOVE YOU B. LARGE!!!


For those of you who have asked, here's a photo of Brandon's football banner that we hang up at all the games. In case you're wondering, "The Glory is Division 1" refers to Brandon's strong desire to attend a Division 1 university. I'm also working on painting one for Patrick so I'll have to post that one too when I get it finished. We gave Brandon his letterman jacket tonight also. He was very excited; now if it will just cool off enough for him to wear it, that would be nice. I'll try to get a picture of him in in and post it soon.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Go LARGE!!!! I hope to make it to another game or two! I can't wait for playoffs!! The weather is a little crazy, I will agree :)